- Adiós: good bye
- Hasta luego: So long
- Hasta pronto: id.
- Baygón: from "bye" and the insecticide by Bayer
- Baik: from "bye" and "bike"
- Báilele: dance it, from "bye" and bailar
- Ahí la vemos: we'll see each other there
- Ahí te ves: you'll see yourself there
- Te lo lavas: wash it (your butt)
- Te lo laballenas porque te apescadito, id. but more folkloric (notice the inserts whale and little fish to give a poetic tone)
- Hasta la vista-only native speakers can say it, with a Schwarzenegger accent
- Vaya con Dios-only native speakers can way it, with a John Wayne accent
Keep it real and stick to Baygón